- Join us for two upcoming Forever Family Meals! Our first is this Sunday, January 19 when we’ll gather after the service for a baked potato bar. The Rock will provide potatoes, toppings, and drinks. We ask each family group to bring a dessert to share. We’ll gather again on February 2 for our annual Souper Sunday meal. The Rock will provide table service and drinks, and we ask each family group to bring both a soup and a dessert to share. We’ll have lots of extension cords for your slow cookers of soup!
- Greeters are needed to welcome people on Sunday mornings to our worship service. No experience necessary! Sign up is easy -- just go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c4ea4af2ca0fb6-connect. Pick the date(s) that work for you. On that date be here around 9:45 with a warm smile! Name tags are on the Cafe counter.
- Every month we collect items for the Blue Valley Community Action Pantry. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity. We’re collecting soap and shampoo for January.
- Join us for some faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings before the service: Going Deeper meets in room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike.
- The Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigas, meets from 10:00 to 11:30 on Thursdays in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (email@example.com) or Marcia Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Everyone is welcome to YogaFaith – flow and stretch with Erika or Sara in Room 216 at The Rock (237 South 3rd). Join us for an all-levels Christian yoga class to help you focus and connect with Him while you strengthen, stretch and balance. Please bring a mat, if you are able, but we do have mats that you can borrow. Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. and Fridays at 9:00 a.m. Also, on Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m., join us for a gentle and relaxing Candlelight YogaFaith class at The Rock. These classes focus on stretching and slow movements. They are Christ-centered, restful and appropriate for all levels. First class is free; after that it is $5.00 per class. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early in order to settle into your space.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.