It’s time to get ready for Camp Kingdom, our summer events for kids and teens, held June 12-15. Kids ages 3 years to 4th grade will gather from 9-11 a.m. for VBS activities and snacks. The youth will gather in the evenings from 6:30-8:30 for an event similar to the National Youth Gatherings.
We need your help, and there are many ways to get involved! You can be a craft leader or helper, lead or help with outside games, help coordinate a group of kids throughout the day’s events, provide a snack, help hand out and clean up from snacks, help decorate the church after the service on June 11, or just help wherever and whenever you’re needed. Sign up through the form below or find Heather Eckles on Sunday mornings with questions. Remember: even if you work during the day, there are still ways you can help with this event and contribute to the faith growth of the Rock’s children and teens!
- Sign up young children, ages 3 years to 4th grade THROUGH THIS FORM.
- Sign up older kids and teens, 5th through 12th grades THROUGH THIS FORM.
- Sign up to volunteer to help THROUGH THIS FORM.
Stepping Stones – Register Here!
For ages 3 – children in grade 4
(Parents are welcome to attend with their preschooler, however it is not necessary if the child is potty trained and is comfortable being there without a parent.)
Stepping Stones meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. during the school year. There is no fee to participate. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stepping Stones is a place where God’s children can learn and share His Word in an interactive and loving environment. It is an integral part of equipping the young members of The Rock to share Christ’s love with everyone, in every way, and everywhere.
– Children will learn God’s Salvation story through active learning techniques.
– Children will share God’s love with friends that they bring and the friends in their group.
– Children will worship God through music and play.
– Children will serve their community through purposeful projects.
– Children will invite their friends to join them in sharing Christ’s love.