Stepping Stones – Register Here!
For ages 3 – children in grade 4
(Parents are welcome to attend with their preschooler, however it is not necessary if the child is potty trained and is comfortable being there without a parent.)
Stepping Stones meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. during the school year. There is no fee to participate. For more information please email email@example.com.
Stepping Stones is a place where God’s children can learn and share His Word in an interactive and loving environment. It is an integral part of equipping the young members of The Rock to share Christ’s love with everyone, in every way, and everywhere.
– Children will learn God’s Salvation story through active learning techniques.
– Children will share God’s love with friends that they bring and the friends in their group.
– Children will worship God through music and play.
– Children will serve their community through purposeful projects.
– Children will invite their friends to join them in sharing Christ’s love.