Here’s your Rock news for the week:
- THIS SUNDAY! This Sunday is the final Sunday of Gladitude. Join us at 10:00 a.m. for a concluding look at life with God’s waterfall of blessings flowing powerfully through you to others. Bring your big kids and all the little squirts and come relax and worship with us.
- CAN YOU PICTURE SOME CASH FOR THE ROCK? Do you have some pictures of the Rock (new or old Rock activities, Rock building pictures, really anything)? If so, please take a few minutes to submit them to the Lutheran Church Extension Fund Photo Scavenger Hunt. If we submit enough photos the Rock could win $500 or $1,500! The deadline is May 1 so act now! Click here for the details: www.lcefphotos.com.
- HEY GRADUATES! Are you graduating from high school or college this spring? We’d love to recognize all the Rock graduates on May 15. Please respond to this email with a picture and a brief description of your future plans. Thanks!
- TRIP TO MISSION CENTRAL: Holy Savior Lutheran in Lincoln is organizing a bus trip to Mission Central in Mapleton, Iowa on Saturday, June 11. Cost is $10.00 per person. The group will depart Lincoln at 7:00 am on an Arrow Stage Lines bus from Holy Savior, stop for a light breakfast at McDonalds (everyone pays for their own meal) and arrive at Mission Central around 10:30 am. Gary Thies will give the group a tour and he will speak to us about his work. Mission Central will furnish lunch at no cost. The group will depart around 2:30 and should return to Lincoln around 5:00 pm. If interested please sign up online by clicking here: https://www. mybridgeelementgiving.com/f/? k=C5MWD84AUXB7W773. Only 10 seats still available so don’t wait to sign up. If you have any questions you can contact Gerry Schultz at 438-5812. Thank you.
- BLUE VALLEY PANTRY: Thanks to everyone who brought paper towels in April. We did great and the pantry is very appreciative. Our assignment for May is facial tissue.
Blessings on your weekend.