Here’s your Rock news for the week:
- THIS SUNDAY. This Sunday is Palm Sunday and the beginning of the week leading up to Easter. Join us at 10:00 a.m. for a special gathering. We’ll look back at Jesus’ triumphant entry and look forward to His triumphant return to take us to heaven. We’ll also celebrate with a number of our young people as they confirm their faith.
- EASTER WEEK CALENDAR:
- Good Friday Gathering – 6:30 p.m. at the Rock
- Easter Sunday Breakfast – 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Rock
- Easter Sunday Worship – 10:00 a.m.
- WORSHIP SURVEYS: As we plan for the future, we’re gathering information about how Sunday mornings should look in the future. Thanks to everyone who has already filled out a survey. We would love it if everyone in your family would complete a survey. If you haven’t already participated, here’s what to do:
- Complete the survey you took home with you this week and bring it to the Rock on Sunday.
- Complete the survey online by clicking here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rockworshipsurvey.
- QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS. Do you have questions about what we teach and believe at the Rock? Do you have questions about how to get involved in the Rock? Do you have questions about becoming a member at the Rock? Do you like to eat pizza after worship on Sundays? If you have questions, plan to stay after worship on Sunday, April 23, for ACCESS THE ROCK from 11:30 am to 1pm. Lunch will be provided. To sign up, please respond to this email or sign up in the Rock Café or email Pastor Mike at email@example.com.
- STEPPING STONES & FAITH INK CALENDAR:
- Wednesday, April 12 – Stepping Stones Easter Party
- Wednesday, April 19 – Stepping Stones Pick Up Sticks at Greenwood Cemetery
- Wednesday, April 26 – Family Picnic for Stepping Stones and FaithInk families (and everyone else who wants to come)
- DE-STRESS WITH TESS: Looking for an early morning workout? Come to the Rock on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays at 5:30 a.m. Sweat away some stress in Room 211. Classes are free with free will donations to the Rock. Questions? Respond to this email or contact Tess Watson.
- YOGA AT THE ROCK:
- Tuesdays at 5:30 pm – Everyone is welcome to YogaFaith – flow and stretch with Erika or Emma in Room 211. Bring a mat if you have one.
- Thursdays at 5:30 pm – Everyone is welcome to Yoga with Marge on the 2nd floor.
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY LEADER: A number of ladies have expressed interest in a bible study opportunity in the evenings or on the weekend, but we need a leader. Would you consider leading a group? You could meet every week or every other week or whatever works best and we have lots of materials available. Please respond to this email if you would consider leading.
- LIT: Mark your calendar. The next LIT (Living in Truth) event at the Rock for 8th graders and high schools will be in the evening on Sunday, April 30.
- BLUE VALLEY PANTRY: Pick up some rolls of the quicker picker upper any time this month. April is paper towel month for the pantry.