Stepping Stones – Register Here!
For ages 3 – children in grade 4
(Parents are welcome to attend with their preschooler, however it is not necessary if the child is potty trained and is comfortable being there without a parent.)
Stepping Stones meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. during the school year. There is no fee to participate. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1st and 2nd Grade will be using My First Catechism published by Concordia Publishing House. The 3rd and 4th graders will be using the Adventure Bible NIV. If you don’t have one, come anyway and we will provide what you need.
Stepping Stones is a place where God’s children can learn and share His Word in an interactive and loving environment. It is an integral part of equipping the young members of The Rock to share Christ’s love with everyone, in every way, and everywhere.
– Children will learn God’s Salvation story through active learning techniques.
– Children will share God’s love with friends that they bring and the friends in their group.
– Children will worship God through music and play.
– Children will serve their community through purposeful projects.
– Children will invite their friends to join them in sharing Christ’s love.