Here’s your Rock news for the week…
- THIS SUNDAY. All you need is love. Could the Beatles have been lying to us all these years? Ringo, say it ain’t so. Come to the Lied Center at 10:00 a.m. this Sunday for Week 2 of Liar Liar. We’ll look at what you really need.
- STAY FOR LUNCH THIS WEEK! Please plan to stay for lunch after our gathering tomorrow. It will be great time of fellowship and we’ll have the opportunity to say thanks and ask God’s blessings on our DCE interns as they complete the semester and their work among us. If you can, please bring a salad or a dessert to share (or don’t and join us anyway). Everything else will be provided. Need some inspiration? Click here for some Lutheran dessert ideas.
- BLUE VALLEY PANTRY. Tomorrow is the last Sunday for paper towels. May is Kleenex month for the pantry.
- THE NEW ROCK. Work continues at the new Rock. A lot of the demolition work is completed and studs are going up for some of the new doors, walls and bathrooms. Right now, we need help with a couple things:
- There is some plaster on the walls in the new fellowship area. We are thinking it may look nice to remove the plaster and have some exposed brick in that area. We need volunteers to help chip plaster off the brick. That needs to happen in the next few days. If you are interested, please respond to this email right away.
- On this Thursday evening (April 30), we need help unloading boxes that are being delivered to the new Rock. After removing the existing carpet on the 3rd floor, it was determined that it would be best to cover the floor again. Thankfully, we have been able to obtain carpet squares that will work well and that are inexpensive. A first load of squares is being delivered Thursday evening and the boxes need to be moved into a storage area at the new Rock. If you can help, please respond to this email. THANKS!
Blessings on your weekend.