- Our tentative date for the next voters’ meeting is Sunday, July 27 after worship. We’ll elect leaders and adopt a budget. Not sure if you’re a registered voting member? Check with Bill Schranz or Tim Moll for more information.
- We are still in need of people willing to assist us in keeping our grass in good shape. We’ve been gifted a beautiful new riding lawn mower--now we just need people to ride it! To sign up, talk to Tim Butler or visit this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044eaaa62da4fb6-rock
- Thank you to all who made it possible, through your donations and prayers, for our teens to go to the LCMS National Youth Gathering in Minneapolis. It was an amazing experience for them.
- Christ-centered education opportunity: Are you looking for a quality Christ-centered and community engaged school for your child? Our Redeemer Lutheran School in Staplehurst currently has openings in all grades, starting in 3-year-old preschool through 8th grade. If you have any questions please call Principal Anson at the school at 402-535-2251 to schedule a visit. We would love to have your family be a part of our family at Our Redeemer.
- Greeter Meeting: On Aug. 4 after the service, we will have a short meeting with all those interested in greeting. Please come with your ideas and questions so we can help visitors to the best worship experience possible. Contact Diana Boring at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- This month we’re collecting canned meat for the Blue Valley Community Action Pantry (but not tuna, which has its own month!). The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (email@example.com) or Marcia Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sara Moll and Erika Rolf teach YogaFaith classes in Room 216 on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. and Friday mornings at 9:00 a.m. While Marge Rhodes is taking a break from Thursday evening yoga for the summer, YogaFaith will offer an all levels class on Thursdays at 5:30 in room 216. Also, they offer a Sunday Candlelight class at 7-8 p.m. each week in the summer. Everyone is welcome to join a 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at email@example.com if you have any questions. Check for the most recent YogaFaith schedule here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram.