- We’ll gather for a Rock Family Reunion Meal this Sunday, November 11 after church for a Thanksgiving feast! Please bring a dessert to share. All the rest will be provided.
- Trip to Mission Central in Mapleton, Iowa: This Sunday morning is your last chance to register for the free lunch at Mission Central on the following Saturday, Nov. 17. You may still register to go on the trip up through Nov. 16, but you would need to bring your own sack lunch then. (What is Mission Central? Visit https://missioncentral.us/ to learn more.) If you have not yet been contacted by a Rock caller to register for the tour, you may register with Bob and Mary Kropf before church at 9:30 this Sunday. They will be in the Cafe waiting to sign you up, hand out maps, and answer questions! And yes, you may bring/invite non-Rock members! Just make sure they're registered by calling Bob or Mary at one of the numbers below. In case of bad weather on the 17th, check your email (or call Bob or Mary as they'll be up) before departing for church just in case the trip is cancelled. We will meet in the church parking lot around 6:50 a.m for prayer and last minute comments, and hope to get on the road at 7 a.m. Questions? Need to register? Call 712-269-2035 or 712-269-6516.
- Stepping Stones and FaithInk will not meet on Wednesday, November 21 so our volunteers can prepare/travel for Thanksgiving. We'll meet again as normal the following week. (We'll take a break for the Christmas/New Year holidays on 12/26 and 1/2.)
- All through November, we’ll be collecting toothpaste for the Blue Valley Food Pantry item for October. The collection box is in The Rock cafe.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike; Women’s study, room 217, 8:45, with Ann Schranz.
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes is now teaching Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30pm. All are welcome! YogaFaith with Sara Moll and Erika Rolf meets in Room 216 on the following dates: Tuesdays at 5:30 pm on Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27 (Erika). Fridays at 9:45 am on Nov. 2, 16, 23, 30 (Sara). Friday, Nov. 9 at 9:45 am (Erika). Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga class – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Also, find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/YogaFaith-Seward-256010628294784/ for more updates about other classes we offer.