- The 5-6th grade FaithInk kids are in need of socks for a project. If you have stray socks without their matching sock, too-small-socks, or socks that are too ugly to wear (but not holey), please bring them along this or next Sunday. We’ll also gladly take crafting scraps like bits of ribbon, felt, fabric, etc. A collection bag will be on a table in the Cafe on Sunday, or you can find Kim Myers.
- Stepping Stones and FaithInk will not meet on Wednesday, November 21 so our volunteers can prepare/travel for Thanksgiving. We'll meet again as normal the following week. (We'll take a break for the Christmas/New Year holidays on 12/26 and 1/2 as well.)
- All through November, we’ll be collecting toothpaste for the Blue Valley Food Pantry item for October. The collection box is in The Rock cafe. December’s item will be tuna.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike; Women’s study, room 217, 8:45, with Ann Schranz.
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes is now teaching Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30pm. All are welcome! YogaFaith with Sara Moll and Erika Rolf meets in Room 216 on the following dates: Tuesdays at 5:30 pm on Nov. 20, 27 (Erika). Fridays at 9:45 am on Nov. 16, 23, 30 (Sara). Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga class – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Also, find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/YogaFaith-Seward-256010628294784/ for more updates about other classes we offer.