Join us for worship at The Rock!
We are currently requiring people to sign up for our in-person services so we can keep capacity at the state-mandated levels. Sign up will open after Sunday services and close at noon on Fridays. https://forms.gle/buqd3pZVEr2pCqN69
You’ll need to sign up each week, and the limited spaces are available on a “first come, first served” basis. Use the link above every week for sign up–the link will not change.
To read the full policy about returning to in-person worship, click on this link to our website.
Our July item for the Blue Valley food pantry is canned meat (anything but tuna–we collect that in December). The collection box is in the Rock Cafe.
Stepping Stones (Pre-K thru 4th grade children’s ministry) is in the process of planning to start back up in September. We need some more leaders and helpers to help our children continue to grow in their baptismal faith each week. Is God nudging you to serve His little children in this way? We’d love for you to learn and grow with us too! The curriculum we use is very user friendly. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 402-643-6624, or message us on The Rock’s Facebook page with your intentions or any other questions.
YogaFaith is offering both in person classes and online classes. To stay 6 feet apart, we are limiting the number of people in the room to 6 (including Sara and Erika) so you will have to register in advance for an in-person class. Please click on this link to sign up for a class. If you would like to take the class online please email Sara at email@example.com and she will give you instructions! As always please check our Facebook page for more information. https://www.facebook.com/YogaFaith-Seward-256010628294784/
Summer is in full swing and the lawn at The Rock is growing quickly! We try to mow and trim at least once a week. Please consider signing up for a week when you can mow and/or trim. If you can mow, but not trim, that’s okay. Or maybe you can trim, but not mow. That’s okay, too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mowing is generally done on Friday or Saturday. If you’re signing up to mow for the first time, you’ll be contacted and instructed how to get the mower and how to operate it. Click here to sign up and help us keep our lawn from becoming a jungle.
Thank you for being so faithful in your giving. As a reminder, we now have 4 giving options:
- You can mail your offering checks to us at: The Rock Church, PO Box 199, Seward, NE 68434
- Download the GivePlus app and give to The Rock using your smartphone. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history.
- Give online through InFaith and your donation can be made via credit/debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your checking/savings account. Through a collaboration with the InFaith Community Foundation and Thrivent Financial, The Rock will not be assessed any fees if you give through this online portal.
- Joyful Response is a way for individuals to make their stewardship commitment to God through The Rock on a regular basis. They can determine the start and stop date of the giving as well as the intervals of payment. This is a simple way for each of us to support the ministry through The Rock. People can designate their gifts to be split out towards the general fund or maybe they want some money to go into a building fund or outreach fund.
- Click here for an electronic offering form. Forms need to be turned in to Rock treasurer Dave Kumm for processing. You can mail them to The Rock while we’re not gathering.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to email@example.com. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.