Join us for in-person worship (with certain limitations in place). Click here to “make your reservation” by noon on Friday, July 17 and let us know how many people we can expect. (We are limited to 50% capacity, so your help in providing exact numbers of those who will attend is appreciated.) To read the full policy about returning to in-person worship, click on this link to our website.
We will continue to provide livestream options on Facebook and YouTube for those who need to or prefer to worship from home at this time.
You and your family can access the materials for the BOLT Vacation Bible School program by clicking on this link: https://www.gocurriculum.com/bolt-family-portal and entering the password LETSBOLT to get access. Find a parent guide, videos, song playlist, and info on games and crafts.
Our July item for the Blue Valley food pantry is canned meat (anything but tuna–we collect that in December). The collection box is in the Rock Cafe.
Emmi Moll is hosting a virtual art show on Facebook with proceeds to support the Guatemala Mission Team. The sale will start on Monday, July 13 at 6pm, but you can check out the pieces ahead of time by visiting the event on Facebook. Here is a link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/196087108510571/ . You can also look it up on Facebook under the name “Art Fundraiser for Guatemala Mission!” Purchases will be first come, first serve, so be sure to peruse before Monday night! Please check the event or email Emmi Moll at email@example.com with any questions!
Consider signing up at this link to bring a meal to the Boggs family as Megan recovers from surgery. The Meal Train link includes information about their food preferences, time to drop off the meal, and the dates available. You can also help them with the costs of their trip for this surgery by sending them GrubHub and DoorDash gift cards. You can send e-gift cards to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stepping Stones (Pre-K thru 4th grade children’s ministry) is in the process of planning to start back up in September. We need some more leaders and helpers to help our children continue to grow in their baptismal faith each week. Is God nudging you to serve His little children in this way? We’d love for you to learn and grow with us too! The curriculum we use is very user friendly. You can email email@example.com, call 402-643-6624, or message us on The Rock’s Facebook page with your intentions or any other questions.
YOGAFAITH AT THE ROCK IS NOW OPEN! We are offering both IN PERSON classes and online classes. To stay 6 feet apart, we are limiting the number of people in the room to 6 (including Sara and Erika) so you will have to register in advance for an in-person class. Please click on this link to sign up for a class. If you would like to take the class online please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you instructions! As always please check our Facebook page for more information. https://www.facebook.com/YogaFaith-Seward-256010628294784/
Tuesdays at 5:30 pm with Erika – July 14, 21 and 28
Fridays at 9:00 am with Sara – July 17 and 24 (no class on July 31)
Summer is in full swing and the lawn at The Rock is growing quickly! We try to mow and trim at least once a week. Please consider signing up for a week when you can mow and/or trim. If you can mow, but not trim, that’s okay. Or maybe you can trim, but not mow. That’s okay, too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mowing is generally done on Friday or Saturday. If you’re signing up to mow for the first time, you’ll be contacted and instructed how to get the mower and how to operate it. Click here to sign up and help us keep our lawn from becoming a jungle.
Thank you for being so faithful in your giving. As a reminder, we now have 5 giving options:
- Drop your offering in the basket in the Cafe area if you are attending in-person worship. We won’t be passing the baskets during the service.
- You can mail your offering checks to us at: The Rock Church, PO Box 199, Seward, NE 68434
- Download the GivePlus app and give to The Rock using your smartphone. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history.
- Give online through InFaith and your donation can be made via credit/debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your checking/savings account. Through a collaboration with the InFaith Community Foundation and Thrivent Financial, The Rock will not be assessed any fees if you give through this online portal.
- Joyful Response is a way for individuals to make their stewardship commitment to God through The Rock on a regular basis. They can determine the start and stop date of the giving as well as the intervals of payment. This is a simple way for each of us to support the ministry through The Rock. People can designate their gifts to be split out towards the general fund or maybe they want some money to go into a building fund or outreach fund.
- Click here for an electronic offering form. Forms need to be turned in to Rock treasurer Dave Kumm for processing. You can mail them to The Rock while we’re not gathering.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.