- It’s been a few years since we’ve asked our members to share their personal contact information with us. We’d like everyone, even if you’ve been members from the start or only occasionally gather with us for worship, to visit the form at this link and fill in as much personal information as possible. This information is for our leadership only. Your contact information will eventually be shared in a members’ directory that will be password protected, and you will have the opportunity to decide how much of your contact information will be public. If you have questions about how we’re keeping your information secure, send them to email@example.com and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
- Thanks to all who contributed to our 25 by 25 campaign to raise funds for maintenance on our building, including tuckpointing repairs. You may see this work being done on our building if you drive past The Rock in the next few weeks.
- Join us online for our service at 10 on Sundays. You can watch on our Facebook page, or on our YouTube channel. (We’d love it if you subscribed to our YouTube channel too. Once we get 100 subscribers, we can change our channel URL to TheRockSeward so it’s easier to find) Feel free to share your comments and prayer requests (if public) in the comments on either platform.
Website | http://www.therockseward.org/
Giving while at home | http://www.therockseward.org/giving-at-the-rock/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/therockseward
YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQd1aldKGg-JO-sjPtgjebw
Contact Us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayer Requests | email@example.com
- While we are unable to gather in person for services, you can still send your offerings in via mail to:
PO Box 199
Seward, NE 68434
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Guatemala Mission Team by ordering meals from La Carreta on Monday.
- For the time being, YogaFaith is not meeting. But once they do meet again, everyone will be welcome to YogaFaith – flow and stretch with Erika or Sara at The Rock (237 South 3rd). YogaFaith has moved into its new room at The Rock! Where: Room 120 (Located in the north east corner of the basement of The Rock: Enter the south doors, walk past old Yoga room. Keep walking to the staircase at the end of the hall. Walk down the ½ flight of stairs, turn right, walk down another ½ flight and the room is to your left.)
Join us for an all-levels Christian yoga class to help you focus and connect with Him while you strengthen, stretch and balance. Please bring a mat, if you are able, but we do have mats that you can borrow. Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. and Fridays at 9:00 a.m. Also, on Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m., join us for a gentle and relaxing Candlelight YogaFaith class at The Rock. These classes focus on stretching and slow movements. They are Christ-centered, restful and appropriate for all levels. First class is free; after that it is $5.00 per class. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early in order to settle into your space.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to email@example.com. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.