- Join us for a potluck meal after worship on Sunday, January 5 with special guests the Concordia Men’s Basketball Team! We ask each family to bring two things: all families should bring a main dish to share; those with last names starting with A-N should bring a side dish or salad to share; those with last names starting with O-Z should bring a dessert to share. Drinks and table service will be provided.
- Join us for our Christmas services! Our Stepping Stones kids will sing during the service on Sunday, December 22. Bring the family and your friends for our Christmas Eve service with candlelight and singing on December 24 at 5:30.
- Greeters are needed to welcome people on Sunday mornings to our worship service. No experience necessary! Sign up is easy — just go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c4ea4af2ca0fb6-connect. Pick the date(s) that work for you. On that date be here around 9:45 with a warm smile! Name tags are on the Cafe counter.
- It’s football season! Come join some of the men of The Rock at the Sparetime during football game halftime for devotions.
- Every month we collect items for the Blue Valley Community Action Pantry. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity. We’re collecting tuna for December and will collect soap and shampoo for January.
- Join us for some faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings before the service: Going Deeper meets in room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike.
- New start time for Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigas! The ladies will now meet from 10:00 to 11:30 on Thursdays in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (email@example.com) or Marcia Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Everyone is welcome to YogaFaith – flow and stretch with Erika or Sara in Room 216 at The Rock (237 South 3rd). Join us for an all-levels Christian yoga class to help you focus and connect with Him while you strengthen, stretch and balance. Please bring a mat, if you are able, but we do have mats that you can borrow. Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. and Fridays at 9:00 a.m. Also, on Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m., join us for a gentle and relaxing Candlelight YogaFaith class at The Rock. These classes focus on stretching and slow movements. They are Christ-centered, restful and appropriate for all levels. First class is free; after that it is $5.00 per class. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early in order to settle into your space. **No classes November 28 & 29!**
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.