- Join us for a Spring Clean-up day at The Rock on April 27 from 9:00 to noon. We’ll be tidying up inside and out, so there is work to be done even if it rains. Bring along some gardening and cleaning supplies and help us get our church home ready for summer.
- Did you know that all of the adult leaders (including Pastor Mike) who help our youth attend the National Youth Gathering are self funded? If you would like to help offset the cost our leaders take on for this event, contact Wayne Bruns or Kim Myers about making a donation to assist one of them. You can also make a donation that is shared between the whole group. Click here to make a donation online that is shared with the whole group (Yes! Even though the link says it’s for an Easter breakfast, it’s still active!)
- We are SEEKING GREETERS to help CONNECT people before worship services. Do you like to meet and visit with people? Would you like to use your gift of hospitality at The Rock? Then YOU are needed! A sign up sheet will be available on the counter under The Rock Café sign or contact Diana Boring at email@example.com.
- We’re collecting paper towels for the Blue Valley Food Pantry this April. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- The Concordia University Men’s Basketball Team would like to invite all boys entering grades 3rd thru 12th (Fall grade 2019) to the Concordia Basketball Skills Camp on June 3rd-5th. Campers learn the fundamentals of basketball in a fun, competitive, and Christian environment. Held in the beautiful Walz Human Performance Complex, this camp includes basketball skill development, team and individual competitions with kids of similar age, and much more. Register online or download the brochure at https://www.cune.edu/athletics/teams/basketball/camps/ or call 402-643-7310 for more information.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Newsome (email@example.com).
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes teaches Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. All are welcome!
- Sara Moll and Erika Rolf teach YogaFaith classes in Room 216 on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm and Friday mornings at 9:45 am. Also, we offer a Sunday Candlelight class at 6:30-7:30 pm twice a month. Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Check for the May YogaFaith schedule here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram.