- Forever Family Reunion: Please plan to stay after worship on Sunday, March 31 for a Taco Fundraiser Meal to celebrate Nicodemus Comfort Dog’s 3rd Birthday. Everything will be provided! There will be a free will offering with all the proceeds going to support the Rock’s Comfort Dog Ministry.
- 2018 giving statements are now available in a box in the Rock Cafe area next to the dog bowl (for donations to the Comfort Dog ministry) , so be sure to pick yours up this week!
- Snow days: Remember that if the Seward Public Schools are closed on a Wednesday due to snow, then we will not have Stepping Stones and FaithInk. Each godparent group will decide together whether or not they will meet. If the weather causes us to cancel church on a Sunday, an email will be sent to this list early that morning and the information will be posted on our Facebook page.
- We’ve gone through a lot of ice melt this winter. If you’re able to donate some, please drop it off inside the front doors. We use about 40-50 pounds each time there’s ice or snow and winter is in full swing! Thanks to all who have already donated some!
- Concordia University, Nebraska is celebrating its 125th anniversary: In 2019, Concordia University, Nebraska is celebrating its 125th year of educational ministry. As part of these celebrations, on Saturday, March 23rd, Concordia and Jones Bank are presenting Celebration at the Lied, at Lincoln’s Lied Center for the Performing Arts. This one time only concert, held in a fantastic setting, will feature Concordia University, Nebraska’s acclaimed music ensembles performing a variety of sacred and secular selections intended to entertain and inspire. It will be a great experience for any and all who enjoy Concordia’s music programs, in particular, as well as for those who simply enjoy quality choral and instrumental music. Tickets, which range from $45 to $15, are on sale now online.
- Our February item for the Blue Valley Food Pantry is soup. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity. Next month we will collect peanut butter.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Newsome (email@example.com).
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes teaches Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. All are welcome! YogaFaith with Sara Moll and Erika Rolf meets in Room 216. Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Also, find YogaFaith here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram. Weather Policy: If the Seward school system cancels school due to the weather, then we will not have class. The February schedule is as follows: Candlelight YogaFaith on Sundays, 7-8 p.m. – February 24 – Sara / All Levels YogaFaith: Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30 PM: Feb. 26 (Erika) Fridays, 9:45-10:45 AM (Sara) The March schedule will be set soon.
Hosted by Connect Seward County