- Stepping Stones (3 years – 4th grade) and FaithInk (5th-8th grade) will begin with a family picnic on September 4. Watch for more details coming soon!
The first night of faith building activities will be September 11 from 6:30-7:30 at The Rock on level 2. Learn more about Stepping Stones and Faith Ink on our website, and register your kids by clicking on the “Register Here” links. Families with high school students can learn more about our Godparents program here.
- We are still in need of people willing to assist us in keeping our grass in good shape. We’ve been gifted a beautiful new riding lawn mower–now we just need people to ride it! To sign up, talk to Tim Butler or visit this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044eaaa62da4fb6-rock
- Do you have a heart for moms and kids? Over forty area moms are connecting through the ministry of Seward Moms of Preschoolers (MOPS) but more help is needed with child care to make the meetings possible. Volunteer or paid positions are available to help with one or two Friday meetings per month on a regular or occasional basis from 8:45-11:15am. Please e-mail Karlie at email@example.com if interested.
- We are seeking greeters to help connect people before worship services. Do you like to meet and visit with people? Would you like to use your gift of hospitality at The Rock? Then YOU are needed! To sign up to greet, please click here. Contact Diana Boring at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Every month we collect items for the Blue Valley Community Action Pantry. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity. Our August item is canned fruit. If you plan your shopping in advance, we’ll be collecting boxed meals in September.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 on Thursdays in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (email@example.com) or Marcia Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Everyone is welcome to YogaFaith – flow and stretch with Erika or Sara in Room 216 at The Rock (237 South 3rd). Join us for an all-levels Christian yoga class to help you focus and connect with Him while you strengthen, stretch and balance. Please bring a mat, if you are able, but we do have mats that you can borrow. Classes meet on Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m. and Friday at 9:00 a.m. Also, on Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m. join us for a gentle and relaxing Candlelight YogaFaith class at The Rock. These classes focus on stretching and slow movements. They are Christ-centered, restful and appropriate for all levels. First class is free; after that it is $5.00 per class. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early in order to settle into your space.
Below you will find the September YogaFaith schedule. Please let us know if you have any questions. No classes on Sept. 1 and 5.
Candlelight YogaFaith on Sundays at 7:00 pm – September 8, 15, 22, and 29 (no class on Sept. 1)
All Level YogaFaith on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm – September 3, 10, 17, and 24
All Level YogaFaith on Thursdays at 5:30 pm – September 12, 19, and 26 (no class on September 5)
All Level YogaFaith on Fridays at 9:00 am – September 6, 13, 20, 27