- If you miss a week at The Rock and want to hear the sermon (or just want to listen again), recordings of each week's sermons can now be found on our website at http://www.therockseward.org/worship/ or on our Facebook page.
- We are in need of ice melt. If you’re able to donate some, please drop it off inside the front doors. We use about 40-50 pounds each time there’s ice or snow and winter is just getting started! Thanks to all who have already donated some!
- Stepping Stones and FaithInk will take a break for the New Year holidays on January 2.
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund offers 40-Month Note at 4% For the past 40 years, Lutheran Church Extension Fund has had the privilege of supporting Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations, schools, organizations and rostered church workers with loans that fit ministry needs. LCEF invites you to invest in a special note they are making available for a limited time: their 40-month note at 4%. You can invest as little as $500 and up to $40,000 (per tax ID). This investment would allow them to support the growing needs of even more LCMS individuals, organizations, schools and churches. If you have any questions, call Nebraska District LCEF Vice-President Nathan Meier at 913-221-8999 or visit lcef.org/40month to learn more.
- Lincoln Walk for Life 2019: Mark your calendars now for the upcoming Walk for Life to be held in Lincoln on Saturday, January 26 at 10 a.m. at the north side of the State Capital at 14th & K. The walk is seven blocks through downtown to the UNL Student Union, finishing with a gathering in the 2nd floor Ballroom and Centennial Room. The event concludes at 1 p.m. Contact email@example.com or 402-438-4802 for more information. http://nebraskarighttolife.org/
- We are now collecting soap and shampoo for the Blue Valley Food Pantry item for December. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies Bible Study, Morning Amigos, will meet Thursday, January 3, 2019 from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Newsome (email@example.com).
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes is now teaching Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. All are welcome! Marge’s class will start up again January 3. YogaFaith with Sara Moll and Erika Rolf meets in Room 216. Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga class – your first class is FREE! No class on Dec. 28 or Jan. 1 or 4. January schedule will be sent out end of December. Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Also, find us here on Facebook for more updates.