- Look for our float in the parade! Members of the Rock worship band will be performing some of our favorite songs while on a float in the Seward 4th of July parade. Sing along when you hear them coming!
- We are in need of people willing to assist us in keeping our grass in good shape. We’ve been gifted a beautiful new riding lawn mower--now we just need people to ride it! To sign up, talk to Tim Butler or visit this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044eaaa62da4fb6-rock
- National Youth Gathering Meetings: Teens are requested to stay after the service on July 7 for lunch and a pre-gathering Bible study. This Bible study is important for the group to share together, so we hope you will make an extra effort to come.
- Christ-centered education opportunity: Are you looking for a quality Christ-centered and community engaged school for your child? Our Redeemer Lutheran School in Staplehurst currently has openings in all grades, starting in 3-year-old preschool through 8th grade. If you have any questions please call Principal Anson at the school at 402-535-2251 to schedule a visit. We would love to have your family be a part of our family at Our Redeemer.
- We are still seeking greeters to help connect people before worship services. Do you like to meet and visit with people? Would you like to use your gift of hospitality at The Rock? Then YOU are needed! A sign up sheet will be available on the counter under The Rock Café sign or contact Diana Boring at email@example.com. We’ll have a greeting meeting in August just before school starts again.
- If you still have some “just add water” pancake mix for the Blue Valley Food Pantry, please bring on Sunday. In July we’ll be collecting canned meat (but not tuna, which has its own month!). The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Newsome (email@example.com).
- Click here to download the summer newsletter from Nebraska Lutherans for Life.
- Please note – YogaFaith will be taking the 4th and 5th of July off!
Sara Moll and Erika Rolf teach YogaFaith classes in Room 216 on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. and Friday mornings at 9:00 a.m. While Marge Rhodes is taking a break from Thursday evening yoga for the summer, YogaFaith will offer an all levels class on Thursdays at 5:30 in room 216. Also, they offer a Sunday Candlelight class at 7-8 p.m. each week in the summer. Everyone is welcome to join a 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Check for the May YogaFaith schedule here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram.