- Join us for our Good Friday service at 6:30 tomorrow!
- Easter Breakfast: Join us starting at 9:00 on Easter morning for a breakfast of eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls and fruit. Our teens will be serving you, and a freewill offering will be taken at the serving table to help cover some of their costs at this summer’s National Youth Gathering. If you’d like to help sponsor our teens, you can also give online through Thrivent. Thrivent covers all fees, so 100% of your online giving goes to the youth and their leaders. Click here to make a donation to send our kids to the Gathering.
- Forever Family Snack and Game Night: To wrap up this year in Stepping Stones and FaithInk, we’re inviting all families to join with our children/teens and our volunteer teachers on Wednesday, April 24 in the Rock Cafe area from 6:30-7:30 for a snack/dessert potluck and some family games. Bring a finger food, snack, or dessert to share while we enjoy a family night. Since this is a Forever Family event, all members of The Rock of all ages are invited to join us, whether they have young children at home or not. We’ll provide drinks and table service.
- Join us for a Spring Clean-up day at The Rock on April 27 form 9:00 to noon. We’ll be tidying up inside and out.
- Tastefully Simple Fundraiser: Our teens are also selling Tastefully Simple items as a fundraiser for their trip to the Gathering. Find a teen on Sunday, or check with Jennifer Janousek for more information.
- We are SEEKING GREETERS to help CONNECT people before worship services. Do you like to meet and visit with people? Would you like to use your gift of hospitality at The Rock? Then YOU are needed! A sign up sheet will be available on the counter under The Rock Café sign or contact Diana Boring at email@example.com.
- We’re collecting paper towels for the Blue Valley Food Pantry this April. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- The Concordia University Men’s Basketball Team would like to invite all boys entering grades 3rd thru 12th (Fall grade 2019) to the Concordia Basketball Skills Camp on June 3rd-5th. Campers learn the fundamentals of basketball in a fun, competitive, and Christian environment. Held in the beautiful Walz Human Performance Complex, this camp includes basketball skill development, team and individual competitions with kids of similar age, and much more.
Register online or download the brochure at https://www.cune.edu/athletics/teams/basketball/camps/ or call 402-643-7310 for more information.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Newsome (email@example.com).
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes teaches Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. All are welcome!
- Sara Moll and Erika Rolf teach YogaFaith classes in Room 216 on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm and Friday mornings at 9:45 am. Also, we offer a Sunday Candlelight class at 6:30-7:30 pm twice a month. Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Check for the March and April YogaFaith schedules here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram. Weather Policy: If the Seward school system cancels school due to the weather, then we will not have class.