We’re posting daily reminders about our 40 Day Being Challenge on our Facebook page. Ask Tim Moll or Pastor Mike for details about the Being Challenge book.
October is Pastor Appreciation Month and there are still 3 days left to express your appreciation! Pastor Appreciation should be more than just a designated event on the calendar but an encouragement to him in service to God and the Church. How can you participate?
- Pray for your pastor daily.
- Creatively communicate words of encouragement to your pastor for his service to God and the Church with a card.
- Take special care to listen and respond to your pastor’s sermons.
- Team up with your local Christian bookstore to recognize and honor your pastor by giving a gift card to purchase a book or other special items.
- Send a Pastor Appreciation gift basket which includes thoughtful gifts for your pastor’s kids and your pastor’s wife.
- Be aware of the unique needs of the pastor’s children by providing financial help for camp, youth group retreats or missionary trips.
- Invite them to a dinner or party with your family and friends
This only scratches the surface of what you can do to show your appreciation to pastor and his family for their service to God, Forever Family at The Rock, and community.
The GivePlus app is being phased out, but not until the end of the year. We still encourage you to consider setting up giving on the Vanco website–your login information from the app should also work on the website. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history.
Click here to visit The Rock’s Vanco giving website for one-time and recurring donations. The Rock’s Mission Fund covers our day-to-day mission and ministry expenses. Special projects is the place to make your additional gifts to help with expenses like our building fund, outreach fund, children’s ministry, Comfort Dog ministry, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
YogaFaith: Join Erika Rolf (RYT-200) or Sara Moll (RYT-200) for Christian YogaFaith classes at The Rock! Class offerings are as follows: All Level YogaFaith is on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 5:30 p.m.; Restorative YogaFaith every Sunday night at 7:00 p.m.; Flow and Go is offered twice a month on Saturday mornings from 8:00-8:45 a.m.; and a 15-minute Sonrise YogaFaith class focuses on stretching, prayer and God’s word. Please see their Facebook page for a full calendar and more information. https://www.facebook.com/YogaFaith-Seward-256010628294784/
Our October item for the Blue Valley food pantry is rice. The collection box is in the Rock Cafe. Thanks for being a blessing to the community in this way! You can see our Blue Valley Pantry item schedule on our website. We’ll start collecting toothpaste in November.
Our Website | http://www.therockseward.org/
Giving while at home | http://www.therockseward.org/giving-at-the-rock/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/therockseward
Contact Us | email@example.com
Prayer Requests | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail | PO Box 199, Seward, NE 68434
Prayer requests are received by our prayer warriors, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer. If you would like them kept confidential and not included in public prayers on Sundays, just let us know in your email.