Join us for church online tomorrow for week 4 of our series “Masks.”
We will be gathering at our building for in-person worship starting next Sunday, July 5 with certain limitations in place. Click here to “make your reservation” and let us know how many people we can expect. (We are limited to 50% capacity, so your help in providing exact numbers of those who will attend is appreciated.) To read the full policy about returning to in-person worship, click on this link to our website.
We will continue to provide livestream options on Facebook and YouTube for those who need to or prefer to worship from home at this time.
Stepping Stones (Pre-K thru 4th grade children’s ministry) is in the process of planning to start back up in September. We need some more leaders and helpers to help our children continue to grow in their baptismal faith each week. Is God nudging you to serve His little children in this way? We’d love for you to learn and grow with us too! The curriculum we use is very user friendly. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 402-643-6624, or message us on The Rock’s Facebook page with your intentions or any other questions.
We are offering one more “drive up” Holy Communion appointment on Wednesday, July 8 for those who are interested. We ask you to stay in your cars for a two-part process of giving you a bag with your bread/wine as you drive up and then driving forward to pray with Pastor Mike. We are asking families to indicate which dates they will come, whether they will come at the top or bottom of the hour, and how many will be taking communion in each car so we can prepare properly for each date.
Please respond by Sunday evening for Wednesday communion and by Wednesday noon for Saturday communion. Click here to make your reservation now so we can prepare properly.
As we head into summer, the lawn at The Rock is growing quickly! We try to mow and trim at least once a week. Please consider signing up for a week when you can mow and/or trim. If you can mow, but not trim, that’s okay. Or maybe you can trim, but not mow. That’s okay, too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mowing is generally done on Friday or Saturday. If you’re signing up to mow for the first time, you’ll be contacted and instructed how to get the mower and how to operate it. Click here to sign up and help us keep our lawn from becoming a jungle.
Thank you for being so faithful in your giving. As a reminder, we now have 4 giving options:
- You can mail your offering checks to us at: The Rock Church, PO Box 199, Seward, NE 68434
- Download the GivePlus app and give to The Rock using your smartphone. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history.
- Give online through InFaith and your donation can be made via credit/debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your checking/savings account. Through a collaboration with the InFaith Community Foundation and Thrivent Financial, The Rock will not be assessed any fees if you give through this online portal.
- Joyful Response is a way for individuals to make their stewardship commitment to God through The Rock on a regular basis. They can determine the start and stop date of the giving as well as the intervals of payment. This is a simple way for each of us to support the ministry through The Rock. People can designate their gifts to be split out towards the general fund or maybe they want some money to go into a building fund or outreach fund.
- Click here for an electronic offering form. Forms need to be turned in to Rock treasurer Dave Kumm for processing. You can mail them to The Rock while we’re not gathering.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.