April 18, 2020
Join us for church tomorrow, April 19 when we dive into what we mean when we say that part of The Rock’s mission is to go “Beyond Borders.” Missionary Rev. Brent Smith talks about some amazing work God is doing through some amazing missionaries.
We now have 4 giving options:
- You can mail your offering checks to us at: The Rock Church, PO Box 199, Seward, NE 68434
- Download the GivePlus app and give to The Rock using your smartphone. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history.
- Give online through InFaith and your donation can be made via credit/debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your checking/savings account. Through a collaboration with the InFaith Community Foundation and Thrivent Financial, The Rock will not be assessed any fees if you give through this online portal.
- Joyful Response is a way for individuals to make their stewardship commitment to God through The Rock on a regular basis. They can determine the start and stop date of the giving as well as the intervals of payment. This is a simple way for each of us to support the ministry through The Rock. People can designate their gifts to be split out towards the general fund or maybe they want some money to go into a building fund or outreach fund.
- Click here for an electronic offering form. Forms need to be turned in to Rock treasurer Dave Kumm for processing. You can mail them to The Rock while we’re not gathering.
It’s been a few years since we’ve asked our members to share their personal contact information with us. We’d like everyone, even if you’ve been members from the start or only occasionally gather with us for worship, to visit the form at this link and fill in as much personal information as possible. This information is for our leadership only. Your contact information will eventually be shared in a members’ directory that will be password protected, and you will have the opportunity to decide how much of your contact information will be public. If you have questions about how we’re keeping your information secure, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about The Rock, need information about our events, or anything else, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, if you have a prayer request to submit during the week (or anytime) send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our prayer warriors will receive these, as well as Pastor Mike Meyer.