- We are celebrating Pastor Mike’s 50th birthday this Sunday. Be sure to wish him a happy birthday when you see him, and stay after the service for cake!
- Forever Family Reunion: Please plan to stay after worship on Sunday, March 31 for a Taco Fundraiser Meal to celebrate Nicodemus Comfort Dog’s 3rd Birthday. Everything will be provided! There will be a free will offering with all the proceeds going to support the Rock’s Comfort Dog Ministry.
- 2018 giving statements are now available in a box in the Rock Cafe area next to the dog bowl (for donations to the Comfort Dog ministry) , so be sure to pick yours up this week!
- Our March item for the Blue Valley Food Pantry is peanut butter. The collection box is in The Rock cafe and our community appreciates your generosity.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike. Women’s Bible study with Ann Schranz will resume sometime in the next year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study, Morning Amigos, meets from 10:15 to 11:30 in the Rock Cafe. Questions? Contact Karen Hoffbauer (email@example.com) or Marcia Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Yoga at The Rock: Marge Rhodes teaches Yoga at The Rock on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. All are welcome! YogaFaith with Sara Moll and Erika Rolf meets in Room 216. Everyone is welcome to join us for 1 hour long Christ centered yoga classes – your first class is FREE! Please contact Sara at email@example.com if you have any questions. Check for the March YogaFaith schedule here on Facebook for more updates or here on Instagram. Weather Policy: If the Seward school system cancels school due to the weather, then we will not have class.