- Our Blue Valley Food Pantry item for July is canned meat—but not tuna! Bring spam, chicken, ham…any type of canned meat that’s not tuna. (Tuna gets its own month!) The collection box is in The Rock cafe.
- Outdoor movie on Friday, July 6th! 8:30pm The Rock’s south parking lot. Popcorn & water provided. Bring lawn chairs / blankets. Showing Inside Out! For a review check this link https://www.pluggedin.com/movie-reviews/inside-out
- Come Unto Me: The Liturgical Art of Reinhold Marxhausen will be on display at Red Path Gallery in Seward from June 9th through August 25th. The exhibit includes 40 pieces with Christian themes by nationally recognized Seward artist Reinhold Marxhausen. Photos and videos of the artist will also be on display.
- We have faith growth opportunities on Sunday mornings: Going Deeper, room 213, 8:45 with Pastor Mike; Women’s study, room 217, 8:45, with Ann Schranz.
- National Youth Gathering Fundraiser: Teens headed to next year’s LCMS National Youth Gathering will be having a fundraiser of selling fresh fruit during the Seward 4th of July celebrations. Teens and families can sign up to serve by clicking here. We are in need of a pop-up tent that will help shade us from the sun or rain. If you have one we can borrow, please contact Jennifer Janousek, Kim Myers, or Stacey Meyer. Teens attending the youth gathering (July 11-15, 2019 in Minneapolis) should be entering ninth grade in the 2019-20 school year, or be new high school graduates. Those who are interested should join our Facebook group to keep up with news, or send their contact information to Kim Myers by replying to this newsletter.
- Are you new to Seward? Join the newcomers ice cream social on the 15th of July, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Seward Bandshell. Those who aren’t newcomers are also invited to welcome those who are. Ice cream is available until supplies run out.
- Women’s Midweek Bible Study: If you are free in the mornings, there is a Bible Study open to all women. We meet every Thursday morning from 10:15 am-11:30 am in the Rock Café. There is no homework! We study a Proverbs 31 devotion and usually have time for prayer. We would love to have you join us. Please email Sara Moll at email@example.com if you are interested in joining us or if you have any questions.
- YogaFaith at The Rock: Starting May 25th, there will be a new YogaFaith class offered on Friday mornings at 9:45-10:45 am. This class is an all-levels Christian Yoga class. Please bring a mat! Classes cost $5.00 but your first class is FREE. Find us in Room 211 on the South side of the Rock on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm and Fridays at 9:45 am. If you have any questions please email Sara Moll at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at YogaFaith-Seward or Instagram @yogafaithseward.
Hosted by Connect Seward County